Sunday, December 15, 2019

Camping with Otters

Went camping. Left at 8 a.m. Three hour ferry wait. Get to campsite at 4 p.m. Tent ripped 4:15 p.m. Air mattress collapsed at 2 a.m.. I woke up partially impaled on a Madrona at 3 a.m. Chipmunk attacked at 5 a.m. Were camped in the all unhappy-infant section who were being "looked after" by drunk Uncle Billy from 5 p.m. to 10 a.m. Fire failed to light. Then consumed (entirely - like ashes, food go bye bye) our food after Uncle Billy "loaned" us some lighter fluid and made fire arcs with my lighter and bug spray. Offers me a bag of fire Cheetos at 7 a.m. that I consume while stitching up my leg and railing Benadryl. However, coming home on the ferry, I see a guy with a t-shirt that said, "I have mixed drinks about feelings". I immediately proposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment