Sunday, December 15, 2019

Preamble

Preamble from memory, commentary by a fine public education.
WE the People (not they, the oligarchs)
In order to form a more perfect union (I'm pretty sure we can do better)
Establish justice (social, racial, gender and economic justice)
Ensure domestic tranquility (I also enjoy chilling at home with my cats)
Provide for the common defense (defense of human rights and free speech)
Promote the general welfare (food, housing, opportunity, education, health care – you know, welfare! It’s right in there!)
Secure the blessings of liberty (the exercise of natural human rights that do not harm others - liberté, égalité, fraternité)
For ourselves and our posterity (children in cages is not a good start, also, stay out of my “area”)
Do ordain, and establish this Constitution (and please quit screwing with it and buying off Supreme Court Justices - that is plain tacky)
For the United States of America (I care, do U?)

No comments:

Post a Comment